Tuesday, March 13, 2018

One Painting Leads to Another

Lately, I have been spending a lot of time on the computer. Too much to be exact! Mainly editing photos for my online shop at Artfinder. Browsing through my many photos on Bridge, photoshops's image viewer and organizer, found a photo of a work I had done 2 months ago, thereabouts. Actually was looking for paintings that I hadn't posted about. I was shocked at how awful it was! I did notice that the start wasn't so bad so maybe I could do something with it.  I may have posted this painting before but can't find it.

Love Story with a Painting
20 x 28"
Cut Canvas
Oils + Cold Wax  Collage

Will let this sink in, may add another collage piece if I find something!


Got off to a good start

Got into a mess with that blue

This painting led to a new start. Used the yellows on my palette on a piece of gessoed watercolor paper. Have to say I love this substrate, have 2 more waiting for paint. 

WIP
20 x 13.5"
Gessoed Watercolor Paper
Oils and Cold Wax



No comments: