Sunday, February 4, 2018

Day 4 30 in 30

Cutting it pretty close. 9:20 AM 


Morroco Morroco I Miss You So
11.5 " x 8"
Beige Striped Paper
Gelli Print Collage
Painting
Acrylic

Last evening I, at last, started editing 5 Gelli Prints that I had put aside as failures. Don't know why I put this stage off but as soon as I put the paints out and started got in the mode. I thought of cutting them up but in the morning changed my mind. 

This print makes me long for my trip to Morroco which I took with my daughter fall of 2015. She was the yoga teacher for the group and I tagged along. I blogged with some of the photos but on our first day in Marrakesh, I lost my group  .  I really enjoyed looking back at the post with its composite photos. 

Don't forget to check out Leslie's challenge page!

No comments: