Thursday, September 28, 2017

Day 29 September 30 x 30 2017

Day 29  September 30 x 30 2017

Start 8 Cut 1 Top
Exercise 
23 x 33 cm 240grm
Collage + Gelli Print


For my last 2 entries, I am using an exercise from my online course that I am currently taking Monoprint and Collage given by Jane Davies. Scroll to the second workshop on the page.

I love collage and am starting to learn the technique of Gelli Printing. I first started with collage pieces and then added the printing process. My substrate was bigger than my Gelli pad so I had difficulty placing the layers of printing. I am still learning so decided to cut these (made 4) in half and add collage pieces and crayon which Jane states is part of the process. I may add more! Sorry, I didn't take photos before adding the print, they were under some heavy books so they wouldn't buckle after the collage process. I got the muse and took them out and started... can't really stop the muse when it comes, and it was already evening anyway.


WIP
9" x 5.5"
Collage + Gelli Print
Acrylic and Crayons




No comments: