Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fun with Paper I

Creative vision contains a playful quality. (John Briggs)


Today in my workshop I brought some cut paper that I had laying around the house. It's time for you to get some color. Two pieces were an earthy type of red and quite heavy with a texture. The other pieces were just heavy beige paper. I am sorry that the colors in the photographs are not what I see. Maybe I will try again when I have a bit more time.

I am off in an hour+ to my weekly babysitting. I am anxious to see what Uri has done. This week he is taking an Art Course at the Jerusalem Museum,  The kids have Passover holiday for 2 weeks.

The inspiration for these pieces came from a post from Jane Davies about working with 2 complimentary colors. She showed pieces from a demo she had using blue and orange. I sort of followed suit.

Playing with Perception
35 x 35 cm
Heavy Paper
Oils with Cold Wax 
Plus Collage Pieces


Let's go for a Swirl
35 x 35 cm
Heavy Paper
Oils with Cold Wax 
Plus Collage Pieces



No comments: