Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 26 January 30 x 30 2017

Already the 26th. Four more after today. Some say just four more as if in another few days they can rest. I feel now towards the end that I am really just getting started. Have tried many different ways, media the underlying theme was that these are without references or anything preconceived idea. I have made many more than I can post on the challenge. Some I will post in the following month.

Back to my WIP. Here are
 the start and finish before they get the scissors.


WIP # 4
18 x 25
Brown paper
Crayons and Markers



WIP # 5
18 x 25
Brown paper
Crayons and Markers

Here I didn't add wet paints but went boldly with my crayons. Then following the "Apartment to Let" theme put a few of the residents,  Now I can cut in peace!

See you !!!



No comments: