Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 25 January 30 x 30 2017

OK, I have cut yesterday's study. Posting the first half as a reminder of the start.


WIP  #2
18 x 25
Brown paper
Crayons and Markers

I got out my acrylics, at last, and added color by putting the paint on a piece of paper and blotting it on the work. Blotted excess paint with clean paper. When it dried added more crayon work. Dotty said that yesterday's piece reminded her of an apartment building. I agree, What better apartment than Lea Goldberg's Apartment for rent, Dira L'Hazkir.   So below see the new version, before it also gets cut into two smaller pieces. I can see a small kitten in one of the windows!

WIP # 3
18 x 25
Brown paper
Crayons and Markers

The Start


I just may go along with that theme in this second half. 




See you!!!




No comments: