Monday, May 4, 2015

Sketchbook 3

Sketchbook  3

First some sketches I made a while ago... actually quite a while ago....


 Bottles and Brushes

View of neighbors houses


Simple still life

Tomatoes in a bowl


Recently learned of this challenge from Making a Mark by Katherine Tyrrell .  Haven't used my flickr account in a while and since I am always on the lookout for challenges that can keep my creative juices flowing.  This is a challenge called Every day in May.  They have a complete list  for the daily sketches!!! Really neat!!!

Day One   Favorite Food


One of my favorite food is the simple pita bread. Fresh and warm 
dipped in olive oil and zarta past
Olives on the side!!!

Day 2  A tree nearby


On the border of our yard a large Cypress Tree or as we call them Brosh

Day 3 Curtains

Curtain from my computer  room.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a great idea--you don't have to decide what to sketch! Just sketch! I'm going to be watching with great interest. I really like the sketches you have posted...what will you be doing by the end, though, I wonder!

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Meredith... yes I guess the list was one of the things that attracted me. Maybe in the end I won't need that outside stimuli to get me going... Still waiting for you post...