Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

I just feel I have to rant about one of my pet peeves... I don't want it to turn into a "yellow car" obsession!!!

What is this thing about  NOT SHIPPING TO THE MID-EAST ???? I find it on Amazon, when looking at something or other... mostly electronics... and also on many selling sites among many artists....I find this very offensive especially from artists!!!! When I click on an interesting painting and see this notice it really ticks me off.... !!!!!I don't want to look further at his/her work!!!! They could just use the link other regions or international shipping  without mentioning  Middle East .... or at least offer e-mail requests. I did this with an ebay seller ordering a yo-yo for my grandson. and everything went fine....



 Is it our mail service.... which here in Israel is very efficient!!! Better than South America or Mexico.  My late sister that lived in Mexico had to use a special "private" mail courier!!! I recently shipped a tablet back to the factory in CHINA... not EMS  just regular registered airmail... it arrived there and back with NO problem

Aren't our dollars the same on paypal as from anywhere else... I just don't get it!!!





No comments: