Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Workshop #52 Yossi's Salon

Workshop #52  Yossi's Salon

Yossi is my hairdresser and his salon is quite unusual.  He loves art and has a very nice collection of art work on the walls and his furniture has "flea market" all over them.  Even the booths are old fashioned
Last visit while waiting I photographed the unusual sofa on the opposite wall.... there was a very good reflection of Yossi  which I tried to get but didn't succeed... so off it came.... may try with pencil or my wax crayons when its a bit dry...now of for baby-sitting duty!!!

30 x 30 cm Oils on wrapped canvas with palette knife.

Well I decided to put Yossi back in the mirror.










4 comments:

bhavani krishnan said...

This is wonderful Carol. I actually like the way you did his reflection. Really good interior scene.

Carol Edan said...

Thanks I really had fun with this one. Maybe I'll try to put him back... he is really some character.

Meredith Adler said...

I like it, too. I think the reflection of Yossi does add to the overall composition. Please let us see it if you work on this one some more...

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Meredith... I agree it does look too empty... maybe over the weekend..