Sunday, February 8, 2015

Painting Flowers with Leslie I

Painting Flowers with Leslie I

This month I decided to jump in and take an "online" course with Leslie Saeta... this month painting flowers. A beautiful bouquet of white flowers on the window sill. I always loved the simplicity of Leslie's paintings and hope to learn more about her pre-mixing and palette knife technique.

These post will be work in progress.... so first the sketch.... On gessoed cardboard... 13 3/4 x 10 1/2 " It's a bit cut off..... panel is slightly larger than my scanner head... but you can get the general idea...


Now to start color mixing!!!

2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

Thanks for showing your drawing...still your style even if the set-up is Leslie's. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the painting.

Carol Edan said...

Thanks for your encouragement ans support... after wiping down the first attempt of painting I will continue....