Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30 30 in 30 Challenge

Leslie's  30 in 30 Challenge

17.5 x 25 cm
Oils on gessoed cardboard

Chompy, my daughter's cat, somehow enjoys cramping up in a bowl... Chompy was deserted by his mother because she was very ill.... My daughter adopted him and with the local vet succeeded in helping him get rid of the horrible fungus infection. My daughter saw the beautiful cat behind the illness!!!

17.5 x 25 cm gessoed cardboard oils with palette knife.... 

Can't believe this is the last day... I am sure there will be a vacuum.... but I hope to continue the momentum... It was a great journey and I learned a lot, about myself and about my painting....

2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

Looks like you fixed your comment section! Hey, heard "you" on the radio!! You have no idea how proud I am of the work you did during this month. I love this little kitty, fits right into your palette. Can't WAIT to see your collage!!

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Meredith!!! Its mainly due to you that I started and finished this challenge.... yes she read my letter!!!! Couldn't get picmonkey to work used another online collage maker
http://www.photovisi.com/.... So happy to hear that you are joining a guild and found an artist near by...