Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Scenic California -more studies

It is so great to be going back to our "workshop" every Tuesday.... actually Tuesday is the best day.... even in the Bible "it was good" mentioned twice on the third day  .... making Tuesdays very special.....

Continuing doing studies, small works, from some of the references that I got from the workshop....  trying to see the BIG picture  rather than the details.   have decided that beginning October, hoping that the weather will be less hot, to do more outdoor work.... although the scenery isn't that grand.... it will be an extra challenge...

I am working with B&W photos so I have do the coloring from my head which I found VERY difficult.... times like these I wish I had an pad to bring to class....it was difficult to see the nuances and I know photos can be deceiving .

  click to enlarge

The second, a close of the rock and sea, wasn't going the way I wanted... hope to to get it back on track....




No comments: