Thursday, August 25, 2016

September 30 x 30 Thoughts Learning Curve

When taking on an art challenge sometimes I think that the easiest part is the painting/sketching the creative part. There are so many other issues and problems from photographing, editing, writing the blog post, publishing and then linking etc. I am trying to find a way to utilize my smartphone more in the project to shorten the time. My phone has an excellent camera with editing functions of cropping,resizing, and renaming. I have installed the blogger app on my phone and tablet, which although larger is not reliable and am trying to learn to joggle between them the PC and phone.  Of course, the writing is much easier on the PC but the ability to photograph edit and put it on the blog will save much time.

Have written this blurb on my computer and now fingers crossed I will add an image...from my phone.  
Morning Lights on the wall

Well, I did add the photo from my phone but couldn't write under it so more learning to do!!!
So far I have come to the conclusion that I should start first with the photographing, posting it on new post, and continue writing and publishing on PC
Any thoughts ????

No comments: