Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 in 30 Collage

Reflections 30 in 30 challenge

First I would like to thank Leslie Saeta  for giving me to opportunity to share my work on her blog and view and learn from so many artists. Also my dear friend Meridith Adler who introduced me to these challenges and has constantly supported me.

This is my second challenge my first was in January 2014. I wasn't sure that emotionally I would be able to do the challenge but I felt that it would be some sort of therapy. I decided to work on a small format 8 x 8 inches and use mainly dry media. For personal reasons I chose the theme of hands because of what it symbolizes for me.

During this journey I found some old and new friends and want to thank them all for their support and comments.  I enjoyed working with my oil/wax crayons and sticking to a theme although at some points found it difficult. Here is the collage of the 30 day challenge. Actually left out one that I didn't like and placed 2  from day 29.


Collage was made by Photovisi 



8 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so awesome. I love your collage and these hands that say so much.
Thank you.

Meredith Adler said...

What a collection, and what a collage! Your collage is every bit as creative as your individual pieces. I am really impressed and thrilled with the body of work you have accomplished. What about pricing them and offering them for sale (hint, hint)! Thank you for thanking me, but let me tell the world here what a wonderful supportive friend YOU have always been to ME!!!!

Carol Edan said...

Thank you so much.....Couldn't get picmonkey to work like last time.... Seeing them all together makes a strong statement.

Carol Edan said...

Thank you so much... I appreciate your feedback.

Bhavani said...

Wonderful collage Carol. I loved seeing your series this month and how you came up with fresh ideas for your theme. And I am so glad this was therapeutic to you as well :)

Carol Edan said...

Thank you so much for your comments and support..... much appreciated!!!

Sheila Delgado said...

Great theme, they look great together :)

Carol Edan said...

Thanks Sheila. Really appreciate your feedback.

sent by Pipo tablet